Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Blogs are read - a lot!

I am amazed by the number of people who read my blog. This leads me to believe that each of us has the opportunity to make a difference in a life - the life of anyone who reads our posts. I had several people ask me when I was going to start sharing my true thoughts (& knowledge) as I frequently do on HCCLA's listserver. Soon. I want people to know what it is really like to represent a person accused of an offense - whether they are guilty or not guilty. (Innocence has NOTHING to do with criminal law despite the jury charge the judge continue to use which is incorrect and they know it. Okay there - I've found my next topic. Jury charges are misleading.) I want lay people to understand what an accused feels - because in many cases, I feel right along with them (which is good, and bad - another topic.) I think I'll keep my blogs short & to the point. I have lots of topics I am thinking of now, if I can just keep people off my back, I'll put to computer what I think - on important topics. One thing for certain, you'll find, if you don't already know, that when I say what is on my mind - sometimes it is good, sometimes it is bad, but it is always honest. I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments but you must include your name to be posted. If you want to e-mail just me, do so - don't comment here. Any posting or comments made here are not intended to be legal advice. If you have a situation that does or may involve criminal law, seek the advice of an attorney via telephone or in-person meeting. I am not responsible for the contents of comments.